Payroll administration and HR administration in The Netherlands
We are proud to offer you a unique service for your company. A full payroll tax administration combined with a full HR administration for your Dutch and or foreign employees working in The Netherlands.
We provide Dutch payroll tax services to all types of businesses.
Whether you are,
- A foreign company which send employees to the Netherlands
- A company in the Netherlands which employ (foreign) workers
- A recruitment and contracting agency
- An Umbrella company
- A so called stamrecht B.V.
We have the solution for your all your HR matters and Dutch payroll tax matters. Combine our payroll tax administration with our HR services and discover the comfort and affordability of our service.
Why should you choose Tax & Service Solutions B.V. for your Dutch payroll and HR services?
We offer you a unique combined package of payroll and HR administration which gives you full control on your administration but not the burdens.
- We have the expertise and experience to serve you at the highest quality standard
- Reduced costs for your business
- Accurate, affordable and reliable services
- A unique combined package of payroll and HR administration
- Easy to use smartphone app for employees and (HR)managers
- A web portal for you, your managers and employees. All with their own specific rights.
We assist you with the full startup procedure if required.
- Registration at the Dutch tax authorities
- Assistance with employment contracts
- Applying for the 30% ruling (if applicable)
- Advice on all payroll tax matters like tax credits etc.
- Clear overview of the total monthly payments for taxes and national social security contributions for you as an employer
The Dutch payroll administration includes:
- A monthly payslip for each employee with your company’s logo which can be accessed by a unique portal and or smartphone app.
- Monthly payroll tax declaration
- 24/7 access to your own web portal
- Yearly end statements
- Clear overview of the payroll expenses per employee and the total company.