You can choose 2 ways to inform the tax authorities about your (new) bank account. The first way is to login to with your DigID and click on “Geldzaken” then click “Ik wil mijn rekeningwijzigen” Fill out the form and send it digital to the tax authorities. Please note that the bank account has to be on your own name.

You can also download the bank account notification form and fill it out and send it to: Belastingdienst/Centrale administratie Antwoordnummer 21020, 6400 XC Heerlen.

If you need help we are always happy to help you out!