If you move to The Netherlands and want to file your tax declaration over that particular year, it is most likely you have to do this with an M-form (the M stands for Migration) which is a more complicated form than the P-form. TSS is happy to help you fill out this form for you and file your declaration. Usually it can be beneficial to do so.